Get all the info on the the event your bloody heart desires right here.
Have you ever dreamt of eating your friends?.. Well now is your chance.
We are always looking for Sponsor and volunteers. So if you are interested this is the place to go.
Count down to infection
The Dash of the Dead is a 5k obstacle race. We will have crawl over obstacles, crawl under obstacles, run through obstacles, tire obstacles and the best of all, ZOMBIES! The Zombies want to eat your brains. Your goal is to get to the finish line with at least 1 “life-flag” left on your belt and essentially surviving the Dash of the Dead. This fun run will not be timed. At the end of the race will be music, food, and games!
• Waves are every 10 minutes starting at 11am. This is so that we can provide the best experience for each runner.
Runner Registration Fees:
• $40.00, After October 9th $45.00
• *Registration closes October 18th
Survival Guide & Rules
• Cash for food, beer, parking and other fun and games
• Official picture identification or a parent/guardian with official picture identification if you are a minor.
• Blankets or lawn chairs to watch the mayhem
• It is possible that the Zombies will be throwing ghoulish gross stuff, so be prepared to duck, cover and run!
• Direct physical contact between Zombies and Runners will not be permitted. DO NOT Bite, punch, hit, trip, kick, spit on or touch the Zombies in any way. Violators of this rule will be escorted off of the premises without a refund.
• Visibly intoxicated runners will not be permitted to race.
• Each runner will start with 3 flags that will represent lives. If you lose all of your lives to Zombies, you will become infected and you won’t qualify for a prize. But, we want you to have fun so keep running and lend your support to your fellow runners!
• If all of your flags are taken you may not pick up flags off the ground or chase other runners to steal their flags.
• Flags need to be visible and not covered by clothing.
• Please attach your bibs with the safety pins provided in your packet.
Please Do Not Bring
• Any and all weapons
• Outside food or beverages
• Friday – Packets that include your bib, waiver, beer ticket and t-shirt can be picked up at our offices in Stockton on Friday October 18th from 8am to 5pm.
• Saturday – If you can’t get to our office on Friday then you can pick up your packet on Saturday October 19th Dash of the Dead race day. Please come to the tent labeled registration.
The Dash of the Dead 5k Fun run will be located at Beautiful Woodward Reservoir in Oakdale, Ca.
There will be a $5.00 charge for Parking.
Count down to infection
This fun run, Dash of the Dead is a 5k race and you will be scaring runners and taking their “lives.” Collect as many “lives” or flags as you can for a chance to win the Most Kills title.
Please arrive in costume at 8:30am to make sure there is enough time to approve your costume and makeup and to go over the rules and regulations.
You must be at least 13 years to register as a Zombie.
Official Zombie Rules:
- DO NOT Bite, punch, hit, trip, kick, spit on or touch the runners in any way. Direct physical contact between Zombies and Runners will not be permitted. Violators of this rule will be escorted off of the premises without a refund.
- DO NOT try to take flags from runners while they are climbing under/over obstacles or waiting in line for an obstacle.
- Visibly intoxicated Zombies will not be permitted to participate.
- You CAN grab FLAGS only while a runner is running.
- You CAN crawl, sit, climb, hide, roll, stumble, drag limbs, hiss, growl, grumble, or whatever you think a Zombie might do, but do not put the runners in danger.
If you would like to do your own makeup, it will need to be pre-approved at the Zombie tent. We will have make up artists on site and you can have your make up done professionally if you’d like.
Zombie Costume Contest
- Best Zombie
- Most Kills
- Most Enthusiastic
Zombie Entrance Fees
- $15 with Your Own Makeup, After October 9th $20
- $25 with Basic Makeup, After October 9th $30
- $35 with Advanced Makeup, After October 9th $40
The Dash of the Dead 5k Fun run will be located at Beautiful Woodward Reservoir in Oakdale , Ca.
Getting involved is an great way to help the Red Cross as well as enjoy a day of fun. But think twice because there is a 64% chance you will be eaten. I personally think it’s worth the risk.